Quick Facts of Diego Tinoco
|Birth Name||Diego Tinoco|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Anaheim, California|
|Weight in KG||65 kg|
Diego Tinoco is an American actor who is known for his work on Netflix’s TV series, On My Block. Also, he has won the heart of many audiences by his role of Cesar Diaz. Besides, he has over 800,000 followers on her Instagram account, as of 2019.
Diego Tinoco’s Biography
Diego Tinoco born on November 25, 1997, in Anaheim, CA. As of 2019, Tinoco’s age is 21 years old under the sun sign of Sagittarius which defines his personality as curious. He was born to a Colombian mother (Quito) and a Mexican father (Borrelia Michoacan). Also, he has an elder brother but there is no more information about his family and childhood.
Regardless, there is no further information about educational background.
Diego Tinoco’s Body Statistics
- Body Measurements: The American actor, Tinoco has maintained his body in an athletic type with the measurements of 37-34-36.
- Weight: His weight is 65kg or 132 lbs.
- Height: Similarly, he stands at a tall height which is 5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm.
- Eyes Color: Likewise, he has dark brown eyes which defines him as a peaceful personality.
- Hair Color: His hair color is dark brown.
- Shoe Size: His shoe size is 7(US).
Who is Diego Tinoco’s Girlfriend?
As of now, Diego is single as there are no details regarding his romantic associations or dating status. However, he shares a good bond with his ‘On My Block’ co-stars especially with his on-screen lover and best friend Sierra Capri who has become his close friend in real life as well. The duo stepped out together on the orange carpet on March 24, 2018, during the 2018 ‘Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards.’ Besides they post their pictures together in their respective social media accounts.
Diego Tinoco’s Career and Net Worth
Diego Tinaco started his career as an actor in 2015, he made his character of Marco in the short drama movie Drizzle of Hope. The following year, in the 6th season of TV Series Teen Wolf, he played the character of Mateo who made one appearance.
On September 5, 2017, he portrayed the character of Diego in the short crime movie of Welcome To Valhalla. In the recent Netflix comedy TV series, On My Block, he is popular for his role as Cesar Diaz. On 16 March 2018, and Tinoco was starred as Cesar on all the ten episodes of the series. He shared his screen with the talented pair of Sierra Capri and Jason Genao.
Diego Tinoco Net Worth
Diego Tinoco’s net worth is $60,000. As per some source, the average salary of an actor is $49.84 per hour so he might be earning at the same range from her career.
Diego Tinoco’s Facts and Favorites Things
- Tinoco likes going shirtless or to have a cigar in the mouth before posing for pictures.
- Similarly, his favorite hobby is Skateboard.
- While growing up, he was diagnosed with vitiligo, a skin condition where the skin gets patchy, so he mostly wears long sleeve shirts.