Quick Facts of Alistair Appleton
|Birth Name||Alistair Appleton|
|Salary||About $110 thousand annually.|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
|Profession||T.V presenter; Actor, Teacher, Psychotherapist|
|Birth Place||Tunbridge Wells, Britain|
|Online Presence||No social media presence|
Alistair Appleton is an inspiration for all the journalists and media personnel working in various corners of the world. When you work in the media, the eyes of the world are automatically tuned to you. Due to this, it is very difficult for people like Alistair who is a television presenter and writer to express himself at times.
Alistair Appleton’s Biography
Alistair Appleton was born on the 12th of February in 1970, which means he has seen 48 birthdays as of 2018. He was born in the quaint a historic town of Tunbridge Wells in Britain. He was born to father Peter Appleton and mother Sally Appleton. Appleton was brought up in Lee-on-the-Solent, Hampshire. He studied ten O-Levels and three A-Levels at St John’s College in Portsmouth. Likewise, he has a degree in English Literature which he got from Gonville and Caius College in Cambridge. He later left for Poland and started teaching at the University of Gdansk.
Alistair Appleton’s Statistics
- Height: Appleton is a guy with a big build and broad shoulders. He is taller than the average male and stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch tall.
- Tattoos: There are no tattoos on his body that we can see.
- Eye Color: Alistair’s eyes are as unique as he is. He has really beautiful blue eyes.
- Hair Color: He keeps his hair short and keeps it short at the sides but a little bit longer at the top. His hair is brown.
- Weight: He hasn’t revealed his weight to this public or any other tabloid source.
- Sexual Orientation: In this day and age it is easier for people to come out as gay but there are always some people who find it difficult to accept who they are. This is why Alistair is an inspiration for all LGBTQ people as he is a celeb who is openly gay.
Alistair Appleton’s Relationship History
Alistair is openly gay as we have mentioned above but also very secretive about his personal life. He has kept his relationships secret from the public. His job and his sexuality have brought a lot of attention to him. Pinterest has a post labeled “Gay but committed” but that is all we know about his dating life. We do not know about his boyfriend and we are confused so as to if he has any plans for marriage.
Alistair Appleton’s Career and Net Worth
By profession, Alistair is a presenter at the BBC, where he has also worked on BBC One’s Celebrity Mastermind. After teaching at the University of Gdansk and working in Germany for Deutsche Welle TV as a translator for English viewers, he came back to the UK and worked as a T.V actor for some time. He played roles in shows such as Cash in the Attic. In 2014, he completed a degree in psychotherapy at Minster Centre in London and now has carried his practice in Brighton. He is estimated to be worth around $2.5 million. His salary is not known to us but an average salary for a T.V presenter is $111,000.
Alistair Appleton’s Interesting Facts
- He has appeared on Doctor Who in 2006.
- H practices Buddhism and is a passionate believer in meditation.