Quick Facts of Annie D'Angelo
|Birth Name||Annie D'Angelo|
|Weight in KG||57 kilograms|
|Married to||Willie Nelson (m.1991)|
One of the hardest things in this world is to love and be loved. Some people go a lifetime without being loved and others without loving. However, some people make us believe that love can be found even if it is very hard. Annie D’Angelo is the beautiful wife of music legend and fan favorite country star Willie Nelson. She has changed his life for the better by giving him a steady and loving relationship after 3 failed ones. In today’s section, we will be discussing all the detail of D’Angelo life.
Annie D’Angelo’s Biography
Annie D’Angelo found fame due to her marriage with Wille Nelson. Consequently, the media and other tabloid sources do not have any information regarding her exact birth date and birthplace. We know that she was born on the 27th of August but her birth year is still a mystery to us. D’Angelo’s education and early life are also a secret to us. We know that she has had some training in makeup as she was a makeup artist back in the day.
Annie D’Angelo’s Body Statistics
- Height: We do not know the exact height of Annie D’Angelo but she is smaller than her husband Wille who is 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- Weight: Annie D’Angelo weighs in at around 57 kilos which is decent for a lady of her age.
- Eye Color: Her eyes are brown in color and are one of the most beautiful features of hers.
- Hair Color: She is a natural blonde but hints of grey can be seen at her roots.
Annie D’Angelo’s Relationship History
Annie D’Angelo relationships prior to her marriage are unknown. So we do not have information about who her boyfriend was or who she was dating at the time. She got married to Willie Nelson in 1991 at Nashville’s St. Alouin Church.
They met on the set of the western Stagecoach. Willie Nelson and Johnny Cash had leading roles in the movie about the Wild Wild West. After this, their relationship blossomed into an endearing one.
In 1991 they got married and have been happy ever since. Although their relationship is a very loving one, Annie is the fourth wife of Willie’s. Before her, he was married three times. He married his first wife Martha Matthew in 1952. Secondly, he married Shirley Collie in 1963. They separated due to Wille’s infidelity with Connie Koepke whom he married later.
Annie and Willie Nelson have 2 children together. Lukas Nelson and Jacob Micah Nelson are their two sons. Jacob was born on May 24, 1990, whereas, Lukas was born on December 25, 1988. Both of their sons are a musician.
She is also stepmother to Lana, Susie, Willie “Billy” Hugh, Jr. (died in 1991), Paula Carlene, and Amy Lee from her husband past affairs.
Annie D’Angelo’s Career and Net Worth
Annie D’Angelo was a makeup artist long ago, in fact, it was how she met her husband while she was working on the set of a film. The bulk of her career was spent as a makeup artist. We do not know her exact salary but a makeup artist earns around $30,000 yearly as of data from 2015. However, her husband’s net worth is $25 million.
Annie D’Angelo’s Interesting Facts
- Some people call her ‘Angel’ which is a wordplay on her name and according to some describes her loving nature.
- Annie D’Angelo is a makeup artist by profession and has worked in various films.
- D’Angelo is the fourth wife of Willie Nelson.
- Annie D’Angelo’s husband, Willie Nelson has a marijuana company which worth is around $12 million.
- Currently, Annie D’Angelo resides in Hawaiian home located in Maui along with her family.