Quick Facts of Betty Gabriel
|Birth Name||Betty Gabriel|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Birth Place||Washington D.C|
|Weight in KG||50 kg|
|Famous for||Get Out|
|Awards||Invisible Woman Award|
The American actress Betty Gabriel is famous for her apperance in the film Get Out and featured in movies like; The Purge: Election Year and Experimenter. However, she hasn’t left any disturbances in limiting her acting skills and moving her career on the right track.
Betty Gabriel’s Biography
The pulchritudinous screen diva Betty Gabriel was born in Washington D.C. She grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Hyattsville, Maryland. Her ethnicity is Afro-American as she has African American ancestry.
Betty graduated from Iowa University where she got a degree in Animal Science/ Pre-Vet in 2002. Betty never shared an instance where she is harassed for her color or ethnicity.
Betty Gabriel’s Body Statistics and Age
- Age: She has not disclosed her date of birth to the date, so it’s very hard for us to say her age.
- Height: Betty Gabriel has a height of 5 feet 4 inches (162.5 cm) which is similar to a famous actress Megan Fox.
- Weight: Her weight is 50 kg, 110 Ibs
- Body Measurements: Betty has a slim body. But, the exact details about her body measurement are not revealed yet.
- Tattoos: There is no tattoo in her body.
- Hair Color: She has a beautiful black hair.
- Eye Color: Her amazing dark brown eyes describes her personality as a secretive person and keep to herself around new faces until she feels comfortable.
Betty Gabriel’ Net Worth and Career
Betty Gabriel started her acting career with her first major role in a drama named Memoriam in 2011. Afterward, In 2016, she featured as small yet recurring roles in Good Girls Revolt and Westworld alongside Shannon Woodward. Likewise, Betty combined high praise for featuring as Georgina in the Oscar-winning horror film, Get Out in 2017. Critics admire her work as the unbelievable performance in the movie Get Out. Betty’s net worth is estimated to be around $3 million.
Similarly, Betty was a contender for the Best Supporting Actress 2018 Academy Awards by Variety and The New York Times. However, she couldn’t win the award. Her role was indicated to be one of the best performances of 2017 by The New York Times.
As a matter of fact, Betty had nominations for the Outstanding Supporting Actress and Outstanding Breakthrough Performance, Female in the Black Reel Awards. Furthermore, she won the Invisible Woman Award from the Women Film Critics Circle Awards in the year 2017.
Betty Gabriel’s Relationship History
Betty Gabriel has infrequently spoken about her personal life while interacting with the media, consequently, it is difficult to determine anything about her love life and dating history.
Back in 2016, Betty posted photos with a man named Jon Rich. Her fans and sources pretended him to be Betty’s boyfriend but she did not make any statement about it.
Betty Gabriel’s Facts and Favorite Things
- Betty Gabriel relies on yoga to keep herself fit.
- First TV Show is E! Live from the Red Carpet.