Quick Facts of Betty White
|Birth Name||Betty White|
|Breast Size||32 inches|
|Waist size||25 inches|
|Net Worth||$75 million|
|Hip Size||35 inches|
|Weight in KG||58|
|Famous for||The Golden Girl|
|Married to||Allen Ludden|
|Education||Horace Mann School ,Beverly Hills High School|
Betty White is one of the long living actresses in the Hollywood film industry. She is most recognized for her outstanding role in The Golden Girls and Hot in Cleveland. Moreover, she is in the limelight due to her relationships as well.
Betty White’s Biography
Betty White was in 1922, Oak Park, Illinois, the United States of America. She was born to parents, a mother, Tess Curtis White, and the father, Horace Lawrence White under the constellation sign Capricorn. As of 2019, she is at the age of 22 and her zodiac sign describes her as ambitious.
Betty is quite secretive regarding her early life. However, the details about her family, siblings are unavailable. She attended Horace Mann School and later, joined Beverly Hills High School.
Betty White’s Body Statistics
- Height: Betty White stands at5 feet 4 inches or 163 cm tall height which is similar to the TV producer, Kathy Travis.
- Weight: She weighs 58 kg or 128 lbs which is equal to an actress, Ambyr Childers.
- Body Measurements: White is healthy and maintains an average body built with the measurements are 32 inches breast, 25 inches waist, and 35 inches hips.
- Hair Color: Her hair is grey.
- Eyes Color: The attractive blue eyes defines her peaceful.
- Shoe Size: Her shoe size is 6 (US).
Betty White’s Relationship History
Talking about the relationship of Betty White, she is married thrice in her life. She married her first husband, Dick Barker in 1945. He was a U.S. Army Air Corps pilot. However, the information regarding their dating and marriage is not available but the duo could not run their relationship for a long time. They got divorced in the same year of their wedding.
Again, after her unsuccessful relationship, she again shared her wedding vows with her second spouse, Lane Allen in 1947. Her husband was a Hollywood agent by profession. Nevertheless, this relationship as well did not last for more than a couple of years. In 1949, White again was separated from her husband.
She was married for the third time to Allen Ludden in 1963, June 14. Allen proposed at least twice to Betty before she accepted his proposal. They met each other at the set of the game show, Password. The couple was living a blissful life with each other but due to stomach cancer, Ludden died in 1981, June 9. White never had any children with any of her spouses.
Betty White’s Career & Net Worth
Betty White has made her career as a successful actress in the Hollywood film industry. She featured in the movies and series like Time To Kill, Lake Placid, Hard Rain, You Again, The Lorax, Date with Angels, The Jack Paar Show, That’s Life, Lucas Tanner, Fame, and many more.
Well, Betty White has collected a net worth of $75 million. She really earns an impressive salary in millions of dollars for her shows and films. She also received $75,000 per episodes of Hot In Cleveland.
Additionally, her late husband, Ludden also had collected a net worth of $8 million from his profession. After his death, she seems to get all his net worth and add it to her bank balance and net worth as well. White enjoys the combined net worth of $83 million. Through all these data, it is sure that she lives a lavish lifestyle in a luxurious and owns a luxurious asset like cars which worth millions of dollars.
Betty White’s Quick Facts & Favorite Things
- In 2006, Betty was a renowned animal rights activist who was named Ambassador to the Animals by the Los Angeles Zoo.
- In 2010, she was an honorary forest ranger.
- She was from the same school of Jamie Luner.
- White is a member of the Unity Church.
- In 1987, she had released her autobiography, Betty White Person.