Quick Facts of Daniella Deutscher
|Birth Name||Daniella Deutscher|
|Nick Name||Daniella Maria Deutscher|
|Waist size||25 inches|
|Hip Size||38 inches|
|Weight in KG||50|
|Married to||Jay Hernandez|
|Education||University of Southern California|
Daniella Maria Deutscher famously known as Daniella Deutscher is gaining a massive fame as a rising star of the Hollywood film industry. She is highly popular for portraying the character Julie Connor in the TV series Hang Time.
Daniella Deutscher’s Biography
Daniella Deutscher was born with the zodiac sign Libra in 1975 on October 4 in Bozeman, Montana, USA. Later, she moved to different places like the Netherlands, Australia, and Olympia, Washington, the USA along with her family during her childhood days. As per her date of birth, she is currently 43 years old.
She completed her high school from a local school in Bozeman, and later on, attended the University of Southern California.
Daniella Deutscher’s Statistics
- Height: Daniella is standing at the height of 5 feet 8 inches which is similar to a media personality and a celebrity wife Sarah Urie.
- Weight: She weighs 50 kg.
- Body Measurement: The body measurements of Daniella read: 36 inches breast, 25 inches waist, and 38 inches hips.
- Eye color: Her eyes color is blue.
- Hair color: She has blonde hair
Daniella Deutscher’s Relationship History
The bold and beautiful girl, Daniella married her Hang Time co-star Jay Hernandez in the year 2006. She met her husband for the very first time when she was 17 years old and he was only 14. In a way, they grew up together and fortunately are on the way to grow old together.
Since the couple prefers a low-key life nothing much is known about their relationship, however, as there is no news of their divorce or extra affairs, we can assume the pair is sharing a blissful life together.
Daniella Deutscher’s Career And Net Worth
Deutscher started her career as a model in Japan. Later on, she made her acting debut after appearing in a spy thriller drama Drifting School as Caroline in 1995. She was also featured in the TV series Hang Time as Julie Connor in the same year and grabbed a huge attention.
Along with name and fame, Deutscher has also earned a huge income. Though her actual net worth is not revealed we can assume it to be in millions. In the United States, the average salary of TV actor or actress is $50,058 per hour. Similarly, they earn an average bonus of $1,014. The actors also receive a commission of $ 54,000. Likewise, her spouse also collects a net worth of $5 million.
Daniella Deutscher’s Facts
- Daniella was interested in sports and was very good at playing basketball.
- After suffering from a serious injury during her one game, she left basketball.
- After that, she decided to make her career in the acting field.
- During her school days, she was trained in Taekwondo top as well.