Quick Facts of Elizabeth Prann
|Birth Name||Elizabeth Prann|
|Breast Size||37 inches|
|Waist size||26 inches|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Hip Size||36 inches|
|Birth Place||Aurora, Colorado, USA|
|Famous for||Reporting Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill|
|Married to||Darren O'Day|
|Children||Daughter Claire O’Day|
|Education||University of Florida|
|Online Presence||Twitter, Instagram|
HLN anchor/reporter, Elizabeth Prann has worked for Fox News Channel based in the Fox News Washington, D.C. She previously worked as a reporter, fill-in anchor, and producer for the Panama City affiliate of NBC, WJHG. She is a married woman but has no children.
Elizabeth Prann’s Biography
Elizabeth Prann was born on August 09, 1985 in Aurora, Colorado, USA. She spent most of her childhood days in Aurora with her parents. However, the detail of her parents and siblings are still not disclosed. Moreover, she belongs to American nationality and is of White ethnicity.
She has obtained a bachelor degree in journalism from the University of Florida. While in the University, she was the member of women’s lacrosse and Delta Gamma sorority.
Elizabeth Prann’s Body Statistics and Age
- Age: Her age is 33 years old, as of 2019.
- Height: Elizabeth stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches, which is similar to Australian actress, Claudia Doumit.
- Weight: Similarly, she has a fit and healthy body, and weighs around 57 kg.
- Body Measurements: Likewise, she does work out every day and follows a good diet. As a result, she has an hourglass shape body which measures 37-26-36 inches, same as English actress and singer Kate Winslet.
- Dress Size: Her dress size is 8.
- Bra/Cup Size: Beautiful Journalist Elizabeth wears the bra of 32 sizes with the cup size of D.
- Hair Color: She has long blonde hair.
- Eye Color: She has hazel colored eyes, a mixture of colors, looks beautiful on her face. People with hazel eyes are spontaneous and will rarely back down from a challenge.
Elizabeth Prann’s Relationship History
Elizabeth was married to her boyfriend turned husband Darren O’Day, an American professional baseball pitcher for Baltimore Orioles. Their wedding ceremony was held on November 20, 2010, in Atlanta, Georgia. She first met her spouse Darren in her college where they both were students.
Soon after, she started to date him and turned their relationship into a marriage. They are blessed with a daughter named Claire O’Day.
Presently, the couple is enjoying each other’s company very well and currently resides in the Denver Metropolitan area.
Elizabeth Prann’s Career and Net Worth
For her great dedication to the network, she has been paid an annual salary of more than $70,000. Likewise, she has amassed an estimated net worth in millions from her work. Her estimated net worth is around $1.5 million. She has also shared the net worth of $9.5 million with her husband.
Elizabeth Prann’s career started in 2006. She first joined the Fox News Network as a production assistant for On the Record w/ Greta Van Susteren in 2006; she worked there until 2008. She worked as a reporter, fill-in anchor, and producer for the Panama City affiliated of NBC, WJHG from July 2008-January 2010.
She returned to Fox News Channel as a correspondent in February 2010. As a part of the channel, she extensively reported on the scene during the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. She worked as the network’s anchor during Fox News’ immediate coverage of the West Fertilizer Plant explosion.
Also, she covered other news like Pope Benedict Retirement, flooding in Mississippi River, the crash of Asiana flight 214 in San Francisco and many more, which gave her huge fame as a Journalist. Moreover, she also worked as an anchor on Fox News Channel. In the same way, now she is a regular reporter for the Fox News Network and also infrequently host the news program too.