Quick Facts of Emily Jane Fox
|Birth Name||Emily Jane Fox|
|Famous for||Born Trump: Inside America's First Family|
|Online Presence||Instagram; Twitter|
People with information are very powerful in today’s age. Information can turn someone into a star overnight. Now imagine if someone has information on the most powerful person on the planet. Emily Jane Fox became a media centerpiece when she released inside information on Trump and his family.
Emily Jane Fox’s Biography
Fox was born in 1989 but we do not know the exact day of her birth. As of June 2018, she was 29 years old. Her family background and her early life are a well-kept secret. She completed her degree in 2011 from The University of Pennsylvania. She got her degree in Journalism from Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism. Likewise, she was interested in Journalism at an early age. Her career started as an intern in the Whitehouse. This is a coveted position for any aspiring journalist. She is of Caucasian ethnicity.
Emily Jane Fox’s Statistics
- Eye Color: Emily’s eyes are brown and but sometimes she uses blue contact lenses.
- Hair Color: Her hair is blonde and she keeps it at a medium size that comes down to her shoulders.
- Skin Tone: Fox is a White woman and naturally due to this her skin tone is white.
- Education: Emily has been blessed with both beauty and brains as she has a Bachelor’s degree in American politics and Creative writing.
- Profession: Emily’s career has had many twists and turns which means she has worked in many places. By occupation, she is a journalist, freelance writer, creative writer, and author.
Emily Jane Fox’s Relationship History
Emily is a very career-oriented person and due to this fact, she hasn’t been distracted by relationships. Her career is on the rise and this is because of her dedication to her craft. We do not know whether she is currently dating or not. She has not revealed her boyfriend or anyone that she is dating.
Read More Here: Bob Flick Net Worth, Bio, Married, Wife, Children, and Age
Emily Jane Fox’s Career and Net Worth
Emily started her career as an intern at a company called Third Way. After this, she worked as an intern at NBC but the most notable intern of hers was at the White House. Her time here became the foundation of her future career when she published her book. Talking about her book, Born Trump: Inside America’s First Family gives an inside scoop of the current POTUS Donald Trump’s family.
I asked Michael Avenatti about whether he regrets his involvement in the Kavanaugh nomination, what skeletons he has in his closet, and what his mom thinks of him running for president https://t.co/hoh1Wa6YFw
— Emily Jane Fox (@emilyjanefox) October 11, 2018
The book has made many claims and garnered a lot of media attention. The book says that Trump’s family was the reason why Christ Christie wasn’t chosen as Vice President. However, we have only scratched the surface because the book contains a lot of other controversial claims such as Ivanka Trump’s alleged cocaine habit and her rejection from her father’s alma mater. We do not know her exact net worth or her salary but an average journalist earns $46,490 in the U.S
Emily Jane Fox’s Interesting Facts
- Emily Jane got information about the First Family from former Donald Trump attorney Micahel Cohen.
- She released her book Born Trump: Inside America’s First Family in 2018.