Quick Facts of Emma DiGiovine
|Birth Name||Emma DiGiovine|
|Profession||Journalist, Associate Producer|
|Birth Place||Cranford, New Jersey|
|Weight in KG||53|
|Famous for||Girlfriend of Jesse Watters|
|Education||Saint Elizabeth Academy, Fairfield University|
There are lots of people who are excited and curious to know each and every details about famous personalities. Similarly, Emma DiGiovine also is one of them as she is a journalist who has provided us the information of a single moment keeping her personal life aside.
Emma DiGiovine’s Biography
Emma DiGiovine was born in Cranford, New Jersey, in 1982. She belongs to the white ethnicity and holds American nationality. However, she has not shared any kinds of information related to her parents, siblings, age and early life to the media. Talking about her education, she went to Fairfield University from where she received a graduate degree and studied journalism. Likewise, she completed her high school from Saint Elizabeth Academy.
Emma DiGiovine’s Body Statistics
- Height: Emma DiGiovine stands at an average height of 5 feet 6 inches or 170 cm which is similar to Julie Chrisley.
- Weight: She weighs 53 kg or 116 lbs which is equal to an actress, Jackie Sandler.
- Body Measurements: Despite her busy schedule, she has maintained a curvy body which measures 34-26-36 inches.
- Hair Color: Her dark brown hair makes her more beautiful.
- Eyes Color: She has blue eyes. Her ocean blue color eye defines her as a peaceful person.
- Shoe Size: Her shoe size is 7 (US).
Emma DiGiovine’s Relationship History
Talking about her relationship status, Emma DiGiovine is single at present. She previously dated her ex-boyfriend, Jesse Watters who works as a journalist at the FOX News. Emma and Watters were in an affair for a short period. They were by each other’s side in their good and bad times. However, their love life did not run successfully and separated, however, the reason behind their break up is missing in the media.
Jesse was previously married to Noelle Watters. After she knew the extra affair between her husband and DiGiovine, Noelle filed for divorce in October 2017. The pair shared twins children, both of them are the daughter.
Emma DiGiovine’s Career & Net Worth
Emma Digiovine began her career as an intern at Showtime Networks relationships department in 2012. She is one of the most dedicated girls who directed many policies and segment research as well. From 2012 to 2014, she worked as a model for MSA. Also, for the brands like Macy’s and Tommy Hilfiger, Emma wore fit garments. Additionally, in 2015, February she served as a personal assistant of John Stossel at the FOX News.
Similarly, in 2016, she worked for Jesse Watters ‘Watters’ World as an associate producer. DiGiovine then produced dozens of packages like the sit-down interview with the President, Donald Trump and Air Force One Shoot. Besides that, she too wrote her personal blog, Elite Daily.
Emma DiGiovine’s net worth is $50 thousand at present, similar to model and DJ, Natalia Barulich. She lives a luxurious life through all the earning. She earns a good amount of salary as the average salary of an associate editor in the U.S. is around $48,698. Moreover, she also adds millions of dollars to her net worth as model.
Emma DiGiovine’s Quick Facts & Favorites
- Her favorite color is Red.
- She is a great fan of Brad Pitt and Emma Watson.
- She loves Chinese food, French Fries, Macaroni and Cheese.
- Her hobbies are dancing, traveling and reading.
- London is her favorite destination to travel.