Quick Facts of Jackie Ibanez
|Birth Name||Jackie Ibanez|
|Breast Size||32 inches|
|Waist size||23 inches|
|Salary||$500 thousand per year|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Profession||Journalist, News Anchor|
|Hip Size||33 inches|
|Birth Place||Logan, Utah, U.S.A|
|Weight in KG||56|
|Famous for||News reporting and journalism|
|Married to||Eddie Ibanez|
|Education||B.A. degree in Broadcast Journalism|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Date Of Birth||07/11/1985|
Jackie Ibanez is an American T.V journalist who currently works in Fox News. She got fame by working at WWLP-TV where she got promoted to anchor only 4 months after starting. She worked in various media house before she joined Fox News Channel. Once she joined a P.R firm during her absence from the media. After the two years, she again decided to return to the journalism career and joined News 12 Connecticut.
Jackie Ibanez’s Biography
Jackie Ibanez was born on the 7th of November in 1985 in the town of Logan, Utah in the United States of America. She spent most of her early years in Logan. She is of Caucasian descent and is an American citizen by birth.
She joined Sky View High School and completed her schooling from there in 2003. Later on, she graduated college from Quinnipiac University in Hamden for a BA degree in Broadcast Journalism.
Further, during this period she interned at NBC Sports for almost a year. She also worked at MSNBC later from 2006-2007 as a student correspondent.
Jackie Ibanez’s Body Statistics and Age
- Age: As of 2019, she is 34 years old.
- Height: Jackie stands taller than the average height of women at 5 feet 7 inches(1.70m) tall like movie star Phoebe Cates.
- Weight: She has a weight of 56 kgs which is less than recommended for her height.
- Body Measurements: Jackie Ibanez has an average body figure for a lady of her age. Her body measurements are 32-23-33 inches.
- Hair Color: She has long hair with natural blonde color.
- Eyes Color: Her blue eyes have reflected her personality to be a very peaceful and calm person.
Jackie Ibanez’s Married Life and Children
The 34 years, Jackie Ibanez is married to her college sweetheart turned husband, Eddie Ibanez in a very private ceremony. The couple dated each other for a long time before tying the knot. Eddie is of Asian descent so their relationship is interracial.
Jackie Ibanez is also a proud working mother of her three children. Among three, two are daughters and one is a son. Her first child was born as a girl was born in 2012. The couple named their daughter as a Dakota. In 2015, they again welcomed a baby girl and named her J. J. Last but not least the couple welcomed a baby boy, Vince Bo on December 19, 2017.
Their youngest son was like a Christmas gift to them as he was born on 19th of December in 2017. We do not know what they have named him as of yet.
There are no rumors or controversies regarding her marriage except a brief rumor that she was getting a divorce which she quickly denied.
As of now she is living happy, married life with her husband and three kids.
Jackie Ibanez’s Net Worth
Jackie Ibanez works in the news department of the entertainment giant Fox. She has a reported salary of $500 thousand per year and has a net worth of $1 million which is less than the yearly earnings and net worth of her colleague Lisa Boothe as of 2018.
Jackie Ibanez’s Career and Net Worth
The journalist started her career after she joined as a producer for WWLP-TV based in Springfield, Massachusetts and become an anchor just after a four month. However, she decided to leave journalism in 2010.
Later on, she started working in PR(Public Relations Firm Coltrin & Associates) as a managing director. After a couple of years of contribution to PR firm, she again decided to rejoin in the field of journalism.
She started working in for News 12 Connecticut as an anchor. In 2014, December she left over there and joined Fox News Channel as a correspondent for the “overnight breaking news” segment. Currently, she hosts the show Fox and Friends First along with her co-worker, Abby Huntsman.
Jackie Ibanez’s Quick Facts
- In childhood days, Jackie Ibanez wanted to become a nurse but later on, she decided to be a Journalist.
- During spare time, Jackie Ibanez likes to bake and cook for her family and keeps interested in flowers and gardening.
- Jackie Ibanez also enjoys traveling and goes on many trips annually.
- She has interviewed the current first lady of the US, Melania Trump in the year 2017.
YouTube: Jackie Ibanez introduced her son Vince