Sport Newscaster Jane Slater: Know Her Bio, Net Worth, Age, Married, Husband, Salary and Body Measurement.
|Full Name||Jane Slater|
|Birth Place||Texas, U.S.A|
Last Updated on
The NFL has become a platform of earning a living for not just players but many other types of people too. Likewise, T.V discussion panels and news broadcasting of the NFL has become a business of its own. Jane Slater is a sports broadcaster who works for ESPN. Apart from this, she also works as a studio host and a reporter.
Jane Slater’s Biography
Jane was born on the day of November in 1980 with the zodiac sign of Scorpio. As of 2018, she is 38 years old. She was born in the ‘Lone Star State’ or Texas in the United States of America. Her family consisted of her parents and a twin brother. As her parents are Caucasian, Jane is also of Caucasian ethnicity. She was interested in journalism from an early age so she studied Journalism as her college degree. She graduated from the University of Texas in Austin with a BA Degree in Journalism & Government.
Jane Slater’s Statistics
- Height: Jane is taller than the average American woman, she is 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- Weight: Slater hasn’t given any information about her weight to the tabloids. She has chosen to keep it a secret.
- Body Measurements: Slater is almost 40 but she has a great figure. However, we do not know the exact measurements regarding her body.
- Skin Tone: As she is a Caucasian, naturally her skin is white.
- Eye Color: Her eyes are brown and they match her complexion perfectly.
- Hair Color: Jane’s hair is blonde in color with slightly brown roots.
Jane Slater’s Relationship History
As famous as she is due to her talents, she is also known for her looks and charm. These qualities have attracted a lot of attention over the years. However, as Jane is a very secretive person she has chosen not to share it with the tabloid and media sources. She did reveal some information about her personal life to the public when she posted about her former boyfriend. Jane posted a picture of her with her ex from 5 years ago and said that although the situation forced them apart they but that he is still her favorite ex-boyfriend. She is not yet married and we do not know her current relationship status.
Jane Slater’s Career and Net Worth
Jane started her career in a radio station. Her first job was at the KTVT CBS 11. After this, she worked for KRLD News Radio and a few other stations. Like many sports anchors, she also worked in college games. She worked in College World Series and college football games for the SEC Network and ESPN.
By her demeanor on-air we can see that Slater loves her job. In fact, she has said herself that her high octane approach to sports reporting is a passion of hers. She wants to make a difference by using her job as the medium. An average NFL reporter earns around $70,000 per year but her exact salary is not known to us.
Jane Slater’s Interesting Facts
- She is the older twin in her family with a brother.
- She takes great pride in being a Texan and is obnoxiously flaunting the Longhorn and Lone Star State stories.