Quick Facts of Joanna Pacula
|Birth Name||Joanna Pacula|
|Date Of Birth||30/12/1957|
|Birth Place||Tomaszow Lubelski, Poland|
|Net Worth||$16 million|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Affair with||Piotr Fronczewski|
|Married to||Hawk Koch (Div)|
|Education||The Aleksander Zelwerowicz National Academy of Dramatic Art in Warsaw|
|Movies and TV Show||Gorky Park, Virus, Tombstone|
Joanna Pacula is an actress who is popular for her role in Not Quite Paradise, Black Ice, Virus, Breaking Point, and many others. She is also popular due to her relationship with her celebrity husband, Hawk Koch. Let’s clear all of your curiosity about her professional and personal life as well.
Joanna Pacula’s Biography
Joanna Pacula was born in 1957, Tomaszów Lubelski, Poland to the engineer father and pharmacist mother. She celebrates her birthday on January 2 and holds the constellation sign Capricorn.
Pacula spent her early life along with her sibling, Ewa Pacula. She went to Aleksander Zelwerowicz State Theatre Academy and later, went to the Warsaw Dramatic Theater.
Joanna Pacula’s Age & Body Statistics
- Age: As of 2019, Joanna Pacula is at the age of 62 years.
- Height: She stands 5 feet 9 inches or 175 cm tall in height which is similar to an actress, Deborah Falconer.
- Body Measurements: Being an actress, Pacula maintains a slim body figure, however, the exact body measurements are yet unavailable.
- Hair Color: Her hair is brown.
- Eyes Color: The attractive brown eyes describes her personality as mysterious.
Joanna Pacula’s Relationship History
Joanna Pacula was a married woman but she is currently single in her life. She was previously married to her ex-husband, Hawk Koch in 1984. Her former husband is popular as an assistant director and producer.
The previous pair shared wedding vows after dating for a few years. The relationship of the duo was running successful but there started to arise a problem. Unfortunately, their relationship could not run for a long time and divorced and they do not share any child with each other.
The prominent figure, Joanna was also in an affair with her boyfriend, Piotr Fronczewski but later broke up with each other. Her ex-spouse, Koch is married to his two wives except for Pacula.
First of all, he was the husband of his first wife, Rita Joy Litter. They married in 1967, June 8 and have two children. Later, they divorced in the year 1976. Besides that, Hawk also shared the kiss with his other wife, Marcia E. Kaplan on February 27, 1977. Before their separation, they were blessed with a child.
Joanna Pacula’s Net Worth & Salary
The outstanding actress, Joanna Pacula is believed to own $16 million from her successful professional life. She collects all of her earnings throughout her movies, TV shows, advertisements, and endorsements as well.
She is famous for appearing in the movies and series such as Gorky Park, Escape From Sobibor, The Kiss, E.A.R.T.H. Force, Husband & Lovers, Tombstone, and many more.
Well, the box office collection and the budget of some of her movies are listed below:
- Gorky Park: $15,856,028 box office collection and budget $6.5 million
- The Kiss: $1,869,148 box office collection under a budget of $2.5 million
- Marked for Death: $58 million box office under a budget of $12 million
- Tombstone: $25 million budget and box office collection $56,505,065
- Virus: $30.7 million box office collection and $75 million budget
She starred alongside Lisa Collins, William Hurt, Meredith Salenger, Shawn Levy, Celine Lomez, Jack Shepherd, Gil Gerard, Lara Wendel, Julian Sands, Dana Delany, and so on.
Joanna Pacula’s Interesting Facts
- Joanna was praised for her role in Gorky Park by Roman Polanski.
- She was born in the year of Rooster as per the Chinese zodiac.