Quick Facts of Josie Lawrence
|Birth Name||Josie Lawrence|
|Nick Name||Wendy Lawrence|
|Eye Color||Greenish Black|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Profession||Actress; Comedian; Radio Personality|
|Birth Place||Old Hill, Dudley, West Midlands, England|
|Awards||Dame Peggy Ashcroft Award for Best Actress at the Shakespeare's Globe Awards.|
|Movies||A Christmas Carol at Ford's Theatre etc|
One of the hardest thing in this world is to make someone laugh. This is why comedy is considered a very hard form to perform. Josie Lawrence is a talent who has made a name for herself by making people laugh. She is a comedian and an actress. Likewise, she is also part of the improv comedy group The Comedy Store Players.
Josie Lawrence’s Biography
Josie Lawrence was born on June the 6th in 1959 and is 59 years of as of 2018. She was born Wendy Lawrence but is more popularly known by her alias, Josie Lawrence. She was born in the metropolitan borough of Old Hill, Dudley, West Midlands, England. As she was born in the United Kingdom, she is British by nationality. We do not have the names of her parents but we know that her father was a worker in a British Leyland and her mother was an average kitchen lady. She grew up on Cradley Heath along with her two siblings. Her siblings are twins and are 10 years older than her. She attended Dartington College of Arts and got her Bachelor’s Degree in the year 1981.
Josie Lawrence’s Statistics
- Height: Josie is an extraordinary person and this is also reflected in her height. She stands almost 6 inches taller than the average Brtish woman. Her height is 5 feet 10 inches tall.
- Body Measurements: We do not have any information about her body measurements as she has kept it a secret from the media.
- Tattoos: Lawrence does not have any tattoos on her body and we doubt she will get one in the future as she is almost 60 years old.
- Eye Color: Like many of her other characteristics her eye color is unique as her eyes are greenish-black
- Hair Color: Although she is a Caucasian, her hair is black. She is a brunette.
Josie Lawrence’s Relationship History
Many of us try to find love but some enjoy their own company more. This is the case with Josie as she has been a single woman for a long time. She hasn’t distracted herself with unnecessary relationships and has focused on her career all the way. Due to his prolonged absence of a boyfriend, it was speculated that she might be a lesbian, as she took a role as a lesbian in A Many Splintered Thing but we cannot say anything for sure. She debunked all these rumors when she gave an interview and lifted the curtain on her past relationships. Like most of us, she also loved once but her heart broke and she gave up on love. She emphasized that all of her boyfriends were terrific people but she didn’t tie the knot with any of them.
Josie Lawrence Career And Net Worth
Josie began her journey by portraying various characters in plays on a stage and theater. She also worked in some Shakespearian plays at that time. Later due to the inviting and supportive audience, she got into comedy. She did so by playing a role in Donmar Warehouse. From 1994 to 1996 Lawrence played as Katharine in the Royal Shakespeare Company production of The Taming of the Shrew. Apart from this, she has worked in T.V and film too. Her most notable work is in the improvisational series Whose Line Is It Anyway?. She was the show’s first regular female performer. Similarly, she has had many roles in movies and also in radio stations.
Off for a quick chat with Graham Norton about Whose Line Is It Anyway this morning. Tonight is the final performance of Love Lies Bleeding at @the_printroom Some tickets available so do join me if you can. Love this play.
— Josie Lawrence (@josielawrence1) December 8, 2018
As of 2018, her net worth is $7 million according to some sources.
Josie Lawrence’s Interesting Facts
- She is really interested in the works of William Shakespeare and has acted in many of the playwright’s famous works.
- She Won the Dame Peggy Ashcroft Award for Best Actress at the Shakespeare’s Globe Awards.