Quick Facts of Allison Leigh Cullum
|Birth Name||Allison Leigh Cullum|
|Nick Name||Kaitlin Cullum|
|Date Of Birth||24/06/1986|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Movies and TV Show||Grace Under Fire, Growing Up Brady, Galaxy Quest, A Little Princess|
Kaitlin Cullum is an actress who began her career in 1993, portraying a role Libby Kelly in the sitcom Grace Under Fire and is known for her mindblowing performance in the movies Galaxy Quest and A Little Princess. She is also popular as a sister of an actress Kimberly Cullum.
Kaitlin Cullum’s Biography
Kaitlin Cullum was born in Los Angeles, California, the U.S., 1986, June 24 under the birth sign Cancer. She holds American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
Cullum is the daughter of Leo Cullum and Kathy Cullum. Similarly, she has a sibling Kimberly Cullum.
Kaitlin Cullum’s Age & Body Statistics
- Age: Kaitlin Cullum is 32 years old as 2019.
- Height: She is 5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm.
- Body Measurements: Cullum has an hourglass body shape but the exact measurements are not available.
- Hair Color: Her hair is blonde.
- Eyes Color: She has expressive blue eyes.
Kaitlin Cullum’s Relationship History: Is he dating someone?
Kaitlin Cullum is single as of 2019, May. She seems to focus on her studies and career rather than being engaged in a relationship.
The 32-year-old likes to live a private life and keep information related to her personal life under wraps. Hopefully, she will let her fans know more about her love life in the coming years.
Kaitlin Cullum’s Net Worth & Career
Kaitlin Cullum earns a good sum of amount from her career and owns a net worth of $800,000 from her career. She is living a luxurious lifestyle with all the earnings collected by her films and series.
The average salary of an actor is $39.84 per hour and $50235 per year. She has not disclosed the exact salary but she might earn a similar amount.
The gorgeous actress debuted as Elizabeth Louise ‘Libby’ Kelly in the series Grace Under Fire in the year 1993. After, two years, in 1995, Kaitlin appeared in the film A Little Princess.
Additionally, she featured in the TV series like 7th Heaven, The Amanda Show, Malcolm in the Middle and a short recurring role in the sitcom 8 Simple Rules. Moreover, she also co-starred in movies such as Galaxy Quest and Growing Up Brady.
Kaitlin Cullum’s Interesting Facts
- Kaitlin has appeared in more than twenty national commercials.
- Her father is a cartoonist for The New Yorker magazine.
- In 1994, she was personally asked by Bob Hope to appear as a special guest star in his televised Christmas special.
- As a child, Cullum modeled for Vogue Bambini, British Vogue, and Vanity Fair.
- When she was 4 years old, she started print modeling, when a photographer asked to take her picture.