Who is the wife of Randall Keith, Kim Marie Kessler? Find Out Her Wiki, Age, Bio, Age, Height, Ethnicity, Nationality, Husband, Kids and so on.
|Full Name||Kim Marie Kessler|
|Birth Place||United States of America|
|Famous for||Wife of Randy Orton|
|Married to||Randy Orton|
|Children||Brooklyn Rose Orton|
Kim Marie Kessler is mostly recognized as a celebrity wife of the WWE superstar, Randall Keith who is also famous as Randy Orton. Similarly, very few people do not know about Randy but there are a lot who have no idea about his spouse. So, continue reading the article to know Kim Marie Kessler more closely.
Kim Marie Kessler’s Biography
Kim Marie Kessler was born in the United States of America. Every year, she celebrates her birth on 1st of April which is also known as April’s Fools Day. Similarly, Kim holds American by nationality and her ethnical group is not revealed. Likewise, she belongs to Aries zodiac. As per her star sign, she is a confident and courageous lady.
Well, Kim prefers keeping her life in a low profile. Nevertheless, we have no clue about her childhood days, parents, and siblings.
Kim Marie Kessler’s Body Statistics
- Height: Kim Marie Kessler is a beautiful girl with an average height. However, her height is not known to us.
- Weight: Kessler seems healthy but her weight is not available to the public.
- Body Measurements: Marie has maintained a perfectly slim figure. Nonetheless, her exact body measurements are missing in the media.
- Tattoo: She has a tattoo on her color bone.
- Hair Color: She has a beautiful black hair.
- Eyes Color: According to her black eyes, she is defined as a pleasing personality.
Kim Marie Kessler’s Relationship History
Kim Marie Kessler is married twice in her life. As of 2018, she is married to WWE star, Randy Orton in 2015, on July 5. The lovers met at a WWE event near Marie house where Orton was present. Gradually, the lovebird started to date each other in 2012. Later, they shared their wedding vows with each after dating for several years. After a year, in 2016, November 25, they both were blessed with their first kid, Brooklyn Rose Orton.
Moreover, Kessler’s husband, Orton was previously married to Samantha Speno on 2007, September 21. Together, the former couple was blessed with a daughter, Alanna Marie Orton. Similarly, She has three sons from her previous wedding. However, the identity and details regarding Marie ex-husband are not available. Altogether, Kim along with Randy is raising five children. They are really enjoying their married life with each other. We hope the relationship between them remains the same in the future too.
Kim Marie Kessler’s Career & Net Worth
Kim Marie Kessler was not known before her relationship with Randy Orton. She tastes the fame only after her marriage. However, she keeps her life in low keyword so, we have no idea of her profession. She might be doing some job or looking after her house and taking care of her children. It is also difficult to detect her earnings and net worth.
But her current spouse, Randy Orton earns millions of dollars from his wrestling career. As per some sources, we came to know that she shares a net worth of $15.5 million along with her husband. She might be helping her life partner to add some amount to their bank balance.
Kim Marie Kessler’s House & Cars
Kim lives a luxurious life with her children and spouse. Her husband sold the house in $775k in the gated community of St Charles. Likewise, he again purchased a house worthing $999k in Missouri.
Furthermore, the lovebird has a collection of many different vehicles including Hammer 2 Dub worthing $63,090. In the same way, they have Bentley with the price ranging from $88,968 to $124,640. Moreover, the couple too earns a Range Rover ranging from $79, 425 to $94,820. There is also Harley Davison Bike worthing $17,929.
Kim Marie Kessler’s Facts
- Kim Marie Kessler shares her birthday with her husband.
- Before tying a knot with her husband she was really a huge fan of wrestling especially Randy Orton.
- She has a dog named, Spike whom she found on a hike in Bora Bora with her love.
- Kim once disclosed that Randy hid the ring under a napkin and planned to propose her during their dance.
- Her spouse shares a matching tattoo with her in his ribs.