Quick Facts of Larsa Younan
|Birth Name||Larsa Younan|
|Nick Name||Larsa Younan|
|Net Worth||$14 million|
|Married to||Scottie Pippen|
|Children||Scotty Pippen Jr.(son), Justin Pippen(son), Preston Pippen(son), Sophia Pippen(daughter)|
Born to a Syrian-Lebanese family, Larsa Pippen is a famous television personality as well as a model who later became an actress known for appearing on the Bravo reality series The Real Housewives of Miami. She is known for being the wife of NBA star Scottie Pippen.
Larsa Younan Biography
Larsa Younan was born on 6th July 1974, in Chicago. She holds Syrian and American nationality. Her ethnicity is African America. She was raised in Chicago with her family. Larsa is of Lebanese and Syrian descent. Both her parents are originally from Syria. She was raised in traditional middle-eastern values.
Larsa graduated from the University of Illinois with a degree in political science. Back in her college, she was very much into prestigious Piven Theatre Workshop. She also studied the late great Byrne Piven.
Larsa Younan Body Statistics And Age
- Age: Younan is at the age of 44.
- Height: The television personality Younan stands at a height of 5 feet 1 inch or 157cm.
- Weight: She weighs around 55 kg or 121 pounds.
- Hair and Eye Color: The television personality has both dark brown hair and eyes.
- Body Measurement: She is a fitness enthusiast and maintains a healthy body. Her measurement read: 37-27-37 in or 94-68.5-94 cm.
- Dress Size: Her dress size is 8 (US) or 38 (EU).
- Shoe Size: 8.5 (US) or 39 (EU).
Larsa Younan Relationship History: Family, Daughter, Sons
Larsa married Scottie Pippen in 1997. Her former husband is a former American basketball player who played for National Basketball Associations. He is currently the team member of Chicago Bulls. Younan, on the other hand, has a great passion for fashion and has established a page where she shares her fashion tips with her fans.
The couple tied the knot in 20th July 1997 and is blessed with four children. She is a proud mother of three sons and a daughter. Younan gave birth to the first son in 2002, Scottie Pippen, second son on 2004, Preston Pippen, third son in 2007, Justin Pippen and their first child, a daughter on 2009, Sophia Pippen.
Scottie and Younan filed for divorce after nineteen years in 2016 and the reason was the latter’s affair with rapper Future. The couple dated for a year and separated in 2017. Later, Younan went back to her husband and their case was called off. For a brief time, they tried making the things better in between themselves, however, it was too late for them. The duo again filed for divorce in 2018.
Larsa Younan Net Worth And Career
From Larsa’s television appearances and other works as an entrepreneur, socialite, writer, she earns a decent amount of money. She also earns from endorsements. Larsa served as an ambassador for Haute Living Magazine, and later also worked for Agadir Haircare.
Although, her exact net worth is not revealed, as per the sources, it is estimated to be around $14 million. On the other hand, her former husband, Scottie Pippen, has a net worth around $50 million in 2018.
Younan started her career in 2011 appearing in an American reality tv series, ‘The Real Housewives’. She worked on the show for the following two years (three seasons). The series is about the lives of women from Miami.
Larsa Younan Favorite Things And Interesting Facts
- The media personality is a fitness enthusiast and hits gym 5 days a week. Likewise, for a proper diet, she only protein shake or green juice and her go-to snack option are fruit mixes, brown rice with mixed veggies, and gluten-free granola.
- As a matter of facts, for a cheat day, she prefers chocolate with red wine.
- She is one of the closest friends of the reality queen Kim Kardashian.
- Larsa regularly writes about foods, fitness, and fashion on her blog @ www.larsapippen.com.
- She is a huge fan of Dolce & Gabanna’s Dolce Rollerball Perfume.
- Her beauty essentials are Beauty Blender (Sponge), NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, Agadir Spritz Styling Travel Size Finishing Spray, and Tony Moly Peach Hand Cream.