Quick Facts of Lauren Tannehill
|Birth Name||Lauren Tannehill|
|Nick Name||Lauren Ufer|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Profession||Model, Medical Practitioner|
|Birth Place||Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A|
|Married to||Ryan Tannehill|
|Children||1 son and 1 daughter|
When someone marries a celebrity fame and fortune are automatically brought onto them. However, Lauren Tannehill was already relatively famous before her marriage to Dolphins Quarterback Ryan Tannehill. Although she s beautiful and is a bombshell of a model, she also has brains as she has degrees in Psychology and Communications.
Lauren Tannehill’s Biography
Lauren was born on July the 28th in 1988. This makes her 30 years old as of 2018. She was born in Atlanta, Georgia. Her family consisted of 5 members. She was born to father John Ufer and mother Nancy Ufer. She was the only daughter as her two other siblings were brother Jordan and Dillion Ufer. Her family is described by her as “low drama, high-activity”. She studied at the Texas A&M University where she graduated holding a major degree in Communications and a minor in Psychology. As a child, she moved a lot from place to place. Her most recent move was from Fayetteville to College Station. As her parents were White she is also a Caucasian or is of White ethnicity.
Lauren Tannehill’s Statistics
- Height: We do not know her exact height as she hasn’t revealed it but she comes only up to the chin of her husband who is 6 feet 4 inches tall.
- Skin Tone: Lauren is a Caucasian so naturally her skin is white but she has been tanned due to her multiple visits to the beaches and other places.
- Hair Color: As White people have naturally blonde hair, she is also no different and has blonde hair that comes down to her chest area.
- Eye Color: Due to the trend of wearing contact lenses we cannot say for sure but her eyes might be greyish in color. Also, people are said to be wise and gentle and have a strong inner strength and think analytically.
Lauren Tannehill’s Relationship History
As fate would have it, Lauren and her future husband, Ryan Tannehill, went to the same church. They had many mutual friends but they never spoke or interacted directly. They finally spoke with each other during a spring break that they took in Panama City, Florida. She fondly remembers that they used to talk about deep and meaningful things and sometimes things that were funny. Due to their Christian background, they focused their conversations on their faith. After a few years of dating, they got married in January 2012 in a beautiful scenic venue in Mexico. Ryan is a quarterback for the Miami Dolphins. They were blessed with a son on July 23 in 2016. The couple is currently staying at a mansion in Fort Lauradale. She recently gave birth to a daughter too. We do not have any information regarding her former boyfriends.
Lauren Tannehill’s Career And Net Worth
From her university days, Lauren worked as a nurse and cardiology assistant. SHe also cheered Ryan’s football team as a cheerleader. Similarly, she was pursuing her career in modeling and signed with a Houston based modeling agency called Page 713 Model & Talent Agency. She has worked with Levison Jewellers and her best work was her photo shoot for Maxim magazine.
Lauren Tannehill’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million. Her husband, however, is worth around $17 million.
Lauren Tannehill’s Interesting Facts
- She is a fishing enthusiast and has bagged a 19-pound tuna.
- Her passions include Frisbee, golf, tennis, and swimming.