Quick Facts of Moira Kelly
|Birth Name||Moira Kelly|
|Waist size||23 inches|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Birth Place||Queens, New York|
|Weight in KG||57 kilos|
|Married to||Steve Hewitt|
|Online Presence||No social media presence|
|Movies||The Lion King, The Boy Who Cried Bitch etc.|
Memories from our childhood can make us all nostalgic. A classic animated film that has been etched into the heart of almost everyone as a child is The Lion King franchise. Moira Kelly was the sweetheart to our Simba in the movies. She voiced Nala in the many movies in the movie series. Due to its worldwide success and status as one of the most beloved movies The Lion King has been her career highlight.
Moira Kelly’s Biography
Moira was born in Queens, New York on March 6, 1968. As of 2018, she is 50 years old but still looks stunning and her talents haven’t diminished one bit. She is the daughter of Irish immigrants. Her father is a trained violinist named Peter Kelly and her mother is a nurse named Anne. She spent most of her early childhood in Ronkonkoma, NY.
For her schooling, she attended Connetquot Senior High School and graduated in 1986. She went to Marymount Manhattan College for her higher education. Her college is 44 minutes away from her birthplace in Queens.
Moira Kelly’s Statistics
- Height: Kelly has achieved a lot in her life and in no way is average but her height is the average height for a woman. She stands at 5 feet 4 inches tall.
- Body Measurements: Moira’s body is stunning but her figure is not categorized into any known types. However, her body shape resembles an hourglass. Her exact measurements are 32-23-33 inches
- Tattoos: There are no visible tattoos on Moira’s body and we don’t know if she will get one in the future.
- Eye Color: Moira’s eyes are not a very unique color. She has hazel colored eyes.
- Hair Color: She has straight black hair and keeps her hair till her shoulders.
- Weight: She has a decent weight for a woman of her height. Her body weight 57 kilos.
Moira Kelly’s Relationship
Although she gained fame from her debut role in 1991 the media and the spotlight hasn’t revealed much about her relationships. She has led a relatively quiet love life. She got hitched in 2000 at the start of the new millennium to Steve Hewitt, a Texas businessman. We do not know her boyfriend or who she was dating prior to Steve. After their marriage, they have brought two little bundles of joy into this earth. Daughter Ella was born in 2001 and son Eamon was born in 2003. They have moved to Flower Mound, Texas.
Moira Kelly’s Career and Net Worth
Kelly started her career almost 27 years ago in 1991 in a project called The Boy Who Cried Bitch. She has come a long way since her days as Jessica in the above-mentioned series. She has done a lot of roles on both the big screen and on T.V. One of her career highlights is her role as the voice actor for Nala in the global phenomenon The Lion King. Similarly, this role propelled her fame and made her a huge star. On T.V she has also played many notable roles such as her role as a single mother in One Tree Hill.
Recently she has worked on Girl in the Bunker, a T.V film by Madeline Shoaf. We do not know her exact salary but she is estimated to be worth at $2 million.
Moira Kelly’s Interesting Facts
- She wanted to become a nun as a child.
- An illness caused her to play a role in her high school produced a play and her journey towards acting began.