|Full Name||Morgan Kolkmeyer|
|Net Worth||$1.4 million|
|Profession||Meteorologist; Weather Reporter|
|Birth Place||Rockford, Illinois, U.S.A|
|Online Presence||Instagram etc.|
A T.V journalist is always in the spotlight due to the nature of their job. Morgan Kolkmeyer is also a journalist who has been in the public eye for quite some time but recently after her boyfriend got down on one knee, she has seen a meteoric rise in her fame. Her husband proposed to her publically on a shore in a most romantic way.
Morgan Kolkmeyer’s Biography
Morgan was born on September 3rd but we do not know her exact birth year. As of the current year, 2018, she is in her late twenties. We do not have much information about her early life and family because she has kept it a secret from the public eye. We know that she has white parents and thus she is also of Caucasian ethnicity. She was born in Rockford, Illinois where she spent most of her early childhood and got her education from. Morgan graduated from Northern Illinois University for her higher studies. Similarly, she studied Meteorology and got a Bachelor of Science in Meteorology from there.
Also See Here: Morgan Macgregor Net Worth, Husband, Wedding and Biography
Morgan Kolkmeyer’s Statistics
- Height: Morgan has a decent height of 5 feet 6 inches which is taller than the average height of a woman.
- Body Measurements: Morgan has a slim type of body but the exact measurements regarding her body are not known to us.
- Tattoos: As far as we know Kolkmeyer has no visible tattoos on her body but she is still young so she might get some in the future.
- Eye Color: Morgan’s eyes are beautifully brown which may be one of the things her husband loves about her.
- Hair Color: Morgan has blonde hair that frames her face perfectly.
Morgan Kolkmeyer’s Relationship History
Kolkmeyer is a secretive person and mostly keeps her personal information to herself. Because of this, we do not have much information about her relationships. However, she is now settled and off the dating scene because she married her boyfriend Ryan in 2018. From what we can see it is clear that Ryan and Morgan love each other. He proposed to her in full view of many hundreds of people in a public place showing just how serious Ryan is about their relationship.
Likewise, Ryan proposed to her in 2017 and they got engaged. They got married after a year of being engaged, in 2017. Ryan is a frequent topic of her Instagram posts and on the anniversary of his proposal, she posted on social media. Moreover, they seem as if they are really happy with each other.
Morgan Kolkmeyer’s Career and Net Worth
Morgan is a weather forecast reporter and resident meteorologist for Chicago’s WGN Morning News. She began her career at FOX 21 KQDS-DT as their weekend meteorologist. After this, she went to work for WREX-TV as a weather forecast reporter and meteorologist. She is still a young person and has a lot of her career left before her. By the time she retires, we believe she will have achieved a lot of things. We speculate that she is worth somewhere around $1.4 million and her yearly salary is around $45 thousand.
Morgan Kolkmeyer’s Interesting Facts
- Morgan’s boyfriend proposed to her in 2017 on a seaside where he got on one knee and presented the ring.
- She holds a science degree in Meteorology.