Quick Facts of Reid Ewing
|Birth Name||Reid Ewing|
|Date Of Birth||07/11/1988|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Weight in KG||80|
|Education||Dreyfoos School of the Arts, School for Film and Television, University of Utah|
|Movies and TV Show||Modern Family, Up All Night, The Power Inside, Fright Night, Crush, In Between Days|
The popular American actor is famous for his role of Dylan on the series Modern Family. Apart from acting, he is also popular for writing the original song, In the Moonlight (Do Me). Let’s explore more details about his personal as well as professional life
Reid Ewing’s Biography
Reid Ewing was born in 1988, November 7, Florida, the United States under the birth sign Scorpio. He belongs to the white ethnicity and holds to American nationality.
Talking about his education, he went to the Dreyfoos School of the Arts and the School for Film and Television. Later, she attended the University of Utah and majored in English.
Reid Ewing’s Body Statistics & Age
- Height: The Modern Family star Reid stands at a tall height of 6 feet 2 inches or 188 cm.
- Weight: He weighs 80 kg.
- Body Measurements: He maintained an average body while the details of his body measurements are unavailable.
- Hair Color: Ewing frequently highlights his hair but his natural hair color is dark brown.
- Eyes Color: His eyes are green in color which is very rare.
- Age: As of 2019, he is 30 years old.
Reid Ewing’s Plastic Surgery
- Body Part: 30 years old actor, Reid is addicted to plastic surgeries and has done a lot of surgeries on his face.
- Year: He was so obsessed with surgery in 2008 and did it when he was 19 years of age.
- Cost: The average cost of face surgery is $12,125 so, he might have paid a similar amount for his surgeon.
- Details: This rising actor disclosed that he started having plastic surgeries when he was 19 years of age in order to look like Brad Pitt. He also revealed that he has a body dysmorphic disorder. As of now, he regrates all his surgeries and wishes he could go back and undo all of them.
Reid Ewing’s Relationship History: Is he dating?
The Scorpio boy Reid Ewing confess himself as gay in 2015, November 23 while again communicating his body dysmorphia. As of now, he is neither dating nor married to his partner, he is single. Well in his popular series, Modern Family his on-screen girlfriend was Sarah Hyland.
Ewing is recently focusing on his career rather than his personal life. He might have planned about his personal life. There is a hope to his fans and family that one day he will disclose all the details about his partner, dating, and marriage as well.
Reid Ewing’s Net Worth & Career
The prominent figure, Reid Ewing has a net worth of $2 million from his acting career. The average salary of actors in the USA is $50,249 annually. He also adds more dollars to his net worth as a musician besides his acting profession.
The average salary of the musician is $42,313 per year in the USA. Well, the salaries generally start from $10,400 to $104,000. He has not opened his mouth about his salary so, he might be earning a similar amount from his professions.
Reid debuted in the entertainment industry in 2008 from the film, Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!. Later, he appeared in more movies like In Between Days, South Dakota, The Truth Below, Fright Night, and many more.
Well, some of the box office collection along with its budgets are listed below:
Movie: Crush (2013)
- Box Office: $8.12 million
- Budget: $1.2 million
- Cast Members: Lucas Till, Crystal, Sarah Bolger, Holt McCallany
Movie: Fright Night (2011)
- Budget: $30 million
- Box Office: $41 million
- Cast Members: Anton Yelchin, Colin Farrell, David Tennant, Toni Collette
Furthermore, he also appeared in some TV series as Modern Family, Zeke & Luther, Good Luck Charlie, Reiding, and The Power Inside along with the stars like Julie Bowen, Ty Burrell, Hutch Dano, Ryan Newman, Jason Dolley, and much more.