Quick Facts of Ron Claiborne
|Birth Name||Ron Claiborne|
|Net Worth||$600 thousand.|
|Birth Place||San Francisco, California|
|Weight in KG||64|
|Education||Yale University and Columbia University|
When someone does something for a society, then obviously there is a curiosity to know about them. Journalist, Ron Claiborne is one of those journalists who has contributed a lot of his life in the field of journalism just to provides each and every information to the people, keeping his private life aside.
Ron Claiborne’s Biography
Ron Claiborne was born with the horoscope Leo in San Francisco, California in 1953. He celebrates his birthday each year on August 20. Claiborne belongs to a mixed ethnical group holds an American nationality. He is a son of the father, Earl Claiborne who is a Navy shipyard and a mother, who served as in an informal child day care service on Percy Street. His father left this world in 1995, September.
Talking about his education, he went to Yale University and gained a B.A. degree in psychology. Later on, he attended Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism and earned a Master’s degree.
Ron Claiborne’s Body Statistics
- Height: Ron stands at 6 feet 2 inches tall height.
- Weight: He weighs 64 kg.
- Body Measurements: Even at the age of 65, he has maintained his body shape in a proper manner. He looks very healthy and physically fit person.
- Tattoos: There is no tattoo in his body.
- Hair Color: The hair color of Claiborne is grey.
- Eyes Color: He has amazing grey eyes which also defines his personality as secretive.
Ron Claiborne’s Relationship History
Ron is really very secretive regarding his personal life. Till date, his relationship status is not available. He seems to be single and was not engaged in any love affairs in his past as well. He might be single in his life. Moreover, he contributes his valuable times in his professional life rather than his love life.
His alone life must be suggesting us that he might be searching for a perfect match for him. Nevertheless, we have no such information about his love of the life and children. So, we hope he finds his love in the coming days.
Ron Claiborne’s Net Worth & Career
Immediately after finishing his education, he decided his career and started to work in 1977. First of all, he worked for United Press International for about three years. He too worked in different TV companies and newspapers like WNYW-TV and New York Daily News.
Again, he moved to American Broadcast Company in 1985. This made him more popular in national and international coverage as well. He also gained an Emmy Awards for his fabulous work.
Nonetheless, there is no accurate information about his salary and net worth. He earns a decent amount from his career. There is no doubt that he lives a lavish life with the help of his earnings. As per some reliable source, he collects a net worth around $600 thousand. In the same way, the average salary of the journalist is $52,162 in the USA. So, he might be earning the same amount from his professional life.
Ron Claiborne’s Quick Facts
- His sun sign, Leo defines his personality as warm, action-oriented and wants to be loved and admired person.
- Ron’s friends greet him farewell with the party during his retirement.
- After 32 years, he left ABC network.
- Claiborne is counted in the perfect list of journalist all with his dedication, hard work, and performances.