Quick Facts of Sara Sidner
|Birth Name||Sara Sidner|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Education||University of Florida|
|Online Presence||Twitter, Instagram|
Sara Sidner is several awards winning national correspondent for CNN and CNN International based in Los Angeles bureau. In her longtime journalism career, she has covered the major issues including as Mumbai terrorist attack and the launching of India’s first unmanned lunar probe.
Sara Sidner’s Biography
Born on May 31, 1972, in Miami, Florida to African-American father and British mother, Sara Sidner is expressive and quick-witted, as per her birth sign Gemini. Similarly, she is of American nationality and belongs to African-American ethnicity.
Likewise, she graduated from Hialeah-Miami Lakes High School and the University of Florida with a degree in telecommunications. During her college days, she played on the women’s volleyball team that made the Final Four during her last year.
Sara Sidner’s Body Statistics
- Body Measurements: Journalist, Sara Sidner has a triangle shaped heavyset body that almost reached the perfect size.
- Height & Weight: She stands tall at a height of 5 feet 10 inches while her exact body weight is missing.
- Hair Color: She has long black hair, which is a perfect match for her beautiful face.
- Eyes Color: Her black colored eyes reflect her personality to be secretive. Additionally, these people are loyal, especially to their friends and are very intuitive and have the ability to tap into powerful energy.
Sara Sidner’s Relationship History
Sara Sidner is going on very successfully her professional life, but prefer to keep her private details confidential. In one of the interview, she has disclosed that she is already married but failed to disclose the identity of her husband. She also added that she spends very less time with her husband due to her busy schedule.
Due to her busy schedule, they planned their wedding on a satellite phone while Sara was in the middle of Libya. Despite having a busy schedule, the couple is going very smooth and shares a strong bond of relationship.
Sara Sidner’s Career and Net Worth
Sara Sidner started her career as a journalist after she joined WUFT-TV in Gainesville. After a few years of experience, she was offered to work in KFVS-TV. Prior to this, she worked in WINK-TV, Florida, and KDFW-TV in Texas.
As of now, she works as an international correspondent for CNN and CNN International based in Jerusalem that started in August 2012. While working at CNN, she has reported on various subjects including the 2011 Libyan civil war, the launching of India’s first unmanned lunar probe and the Mumbai terrorist attacks.
In her journalism career, she has been able to grab several awards including Regional Emmy Award, a Lone Star Awards, several Associated Press Awards, and multiple Telly Awards.
The famous CNN correspondent, Sara Sidner’s net worth is $3 million, as of 2019. All of her net worth is possible from her successful journalism career. She might be receiving around thousands of dollars working for CNN, as an average salary of a CNN correspondent ranges around $88K to $187K.
Sara Sidner’s Facts and Favorite Things
- Sara Sidner is a coffee addict.
- She loves dogs and is very attached to her dog.
- Similarly, she loves traveling and has traveled many places with her husband in leisure time.
- As per some sources, it is also known that she is good at cooking and loves partying with her family and friends.
- Additionally, she is a kind-hearted woman who loves to serve needy people.