Quick Facts of Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis
|Birth Name||Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis|
|Nick Name||Theo James|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Waist size||34 inches|
|Net Worth||over $6 million|
|Birth Place||Oxford, England|
|Chest Size||45 inches|
|Bicep Size||15 inches|
|Weight in KG||78|
|Affair with||Ruth Kearney|
|Married to||Ruth Kearney|
|Education||University of Nottingham|
|Height||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Date Of Birth||16/12/1984|
Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis is a popular actor who won millions of heart with his outstanding acting skills in different movies. Besides that, he has also gained popularity due to his romantic relationship with his girlfriend turned wife, Ruth Kearney.
Theo James’ Biography
Theo James was born to parents, the father, Philip Taptiklis and a mother Jane Martin in 1984, December 16. Well, Theo grew up in his hometown Oxfordshire, England along with his four siblings, two brothers, and two sisters.
He went to Aylesbury Grammar School. Later, she attended the University of Nottingham and graduated from there. Then, he joined the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School to improve his acting skills.
Theo James’ Body Statistics and Age
- Age: As of 2019, she is 34 years old.
- Height: Theo James stands at a tall height of exactly 6 feet, which is similar to an actor, Nicolas Cage.
- Weight: He weighs 78 kg which is equal to the actor, Antoni Porowski.
- Body Measurements: Being an actor, James maintains an athletic body built with the measurements of 45 inches chest, 15 inches biceps, and 34 inches waist.
- Hair Color: His hair is light brown.
- Eyes Color: He is mysterious as per his dark brown eyes.
- Shoe Size: His shoe size is 10 (US).
Theo James’ Wife
Theo James is married to his long term girlfriend turned wife, Ruth Kearney. His wife is an actress by profession. The couple met for the first time at the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School and started dating in the year 2009.
They are frequently seen together in several parties, functions, and celebrations as well. Before that, there was a rumor about their separation as James was close to his co-star, Shailene Woodley. But it was nothing more than a rumor. Later, in 2018, August the couple eloped and get married to each other. Their wedding was held at a private ceremony.
Additionally, the bond between the couple is still strong. They are often seen spending their spare time together. The couple has traveled to different places during their holidays and posted many pictures on their social media. They have no children at present.
Theo James’ Career & Net Worth
Theo James started his acting career with the TV show, Passionate Woman in the year 2010. Following his roles in the show, he started to appear in the movies and TV shows such as Downton Abbey, Bedlam, Golden Boy, You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger, The Secret Scripture, Zoe, How It Ends, London Fields, and many more.
Moreover, he starred along with the actors like Billie Piper, Joe Armstrong, Kelly Harrison, Kevin Alejandro, and, Christina Aguilera. Furthermore, she has been nominated for several awards and has won three Teen Choice Award.
Theo James possesses a net worth over $6 million from his career. Through his movies and salary, he earns a good amount. He also earns over $1 million annually with his several endeavors. Some of his highest earning movies along with his box office collection are listed below:
- The Inbetweeners Movie: $83,643,645
- The Divergent: $289 million
- Underworld: $160.1 million
- The Divergent Series: Insurgent: $296.3 million
- Underworld: Blood Wars: $81.1 million
- The Divergent Series: Allegiant: $179.2 million
Theo James’ Quick Facts
- Before Theo James used to work as Bartender, lifeguard, working for the National Health Service.
- He also worked as the lead singer of different bands like Shere Khan and Makora.
- James can play piano, guitar, saxophone, and harmonica.
- His loves boxing, playing basketball, rugby, and deep sea scuba diving.
- In order to learn more about the situation for refugees, Theo went to Greece with UNHCR.