Quick Facts of Travis Fimmel
|Birth Name||Travis Fimmel|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Chest Size||36 inches|
|Waist size||23 inches|
|Bicep Size||41 inches.|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch or 185cm|
|Weight in KG||86 kg 190lbs|
|Education||St Kilda Football Club|
Travis Fimmel is an Australian actor and former model, well known for his role as Ragnar Lothbrok in the History Channel series Vikings. Also, he is best known for his performance in the TV series, The Beast and the film, Warcraft.
Travis Fimmel’s Biography
Travis Fimmel was born under the birth sign cancer on July 15, 1979, in Echuca, Australia. Regarding his family, he was raised in his family farm in Lockington along with his two elder brothers. His father name is Chris Fimmel and mother Jennie Fimmel.
Talking about Fimmel’s education, he attended the St Kilda Football Club in the AFL but had to quit football after his leg fracture. Later he enrolled RMIT majoring commercial architecture and engineering.
Travis Fimmel’s Body Statistics and Age
- Age: As of 2019, he is 39 years old.
- Body Measurements: Fimmel has a muscular body built with chest size 36 inches, waist size 23 inches and biceps size 41 inches.
- Height: He has a height of 6 feet 1 inch or 185cm.
- Weight: Similarly, his weight is 86 kg or 190 lbs.
- Eyes Color: He has an attractive green eye which describes her personality as generous.
- Hair Color: His hair color is light brown.
Travis Fimmel’s Relationship History
Travis Fimmel is possibly single at present. Till now, he hasn’t confirmed anyone as his girlfriend, however, he has been romantically involved to several actresses including Paula Patton, Joy Bryant, Ceara Lynch, and Nita Kuzmina in the past. Similarly, in 2002, he was in a relationship with Rachel Hunter and Jessica Miller.
Travis Fimmel’s Career and Net Worth
- Warcraft- $433.7 million
- Maggie’s Plan- $4.9 million.
Fimmel has reached a new height following his marvelous performance in the one of the most viewed and highly rated historical TV series Vikings. He was paid in the between of $100,000 – $400,000 per episode.
Travis Fimmel began his career as a model. After that, he was spotted by a talent scout for Chadwick Models agency at a gym.
Fimmel played the main role in 2012’s ‘Harodim’, which was called ‘The Lazarus Protocol’. Also, he played with Billy Bob Thornton and Eva Longoria in the comedy flick ‘The Baytown Outlaws’ in 2013. Also, he starred in ‘Warcraft’, a live-action adaptation of the video game of the same name in 2016.
Fimmel has appeared in ‘Lean on Pete’ a British-American drama film, directed by Andrew Haigh, based on the novel of the same name by Willy Vlautin in 2017.
In Addition, Fimmel featured in BlackBoxTV’s ‘Reawakening’ in 2012 where he was cast with a Calvin Klein model-turned-actor, Dylan Bruno. He was the lead character in the television series ‘Vikings’, in which he co-starred with Jessalyn Gilsig, Katheryn Winnick and Gabriel Byrne. He played Ragnar Lothbrok, in the Viking leader.
Travis Fimmel’s Interesting Facts
- Fimmel prefers to go to the beach.
- His favorite recreational activities include camping, horse riding, surfing, and riding motorbikes.
- Also, Fimmel is quite fond of sports and his favorite sports game is Australian rules football.